- Establishment of AGATSUMA CO., LTD, commencing business in Mukojima, Tokyo.
- Capital increased to 5 million JPY.
- Capital increased to 10 million JPY.
- Establishment of Planning Department (Officially commencing development of new products).
- Capital increased to 20 million JPY.
Launch of "Hungry Game" (Soon to be known as "Hungry Hungry Hippos" in U.S. released by Hasbro)
- Capital increased to 40 million JPY.
- Establishment of Osaka Office.
- Relocation of headquarters to Kanamachi for business expansion, Establishment of Misato Distribution Center for rationalization of distribution centers.
Announcement of new "PINOCCHIO" brand.
- Commencement of TV serialization "Soreike! Anpanman".
- Announcement of merchandise based on anime series "Legend Idol Eriko".
- Establishment of Big Ben Inc.
Establishment of Nagoya Office.
- Commencement of sales as general sales agency of Power Wheels Japan.
Completion of Iwatsuki Center.
- Announcement of Disney character merchandise.
- Relocation of headquarters to "Pinocchio Building" in Asakusa.
Establishment of "Anpanman Store" handling official Anpanman merchandise.
- Launch of "Kuma no Pu-san to Mamagokko" (Playing House with Winnie the Pooh) series.
- Announcement of Diapet line of toy cars.
- Launch of "My Melody to Mamagokko" (Playing House with My Melody) series.
- Launch of "Nen-Do!" dough compound toy.
- Launch of "Sesame Street" series.
- Commencement of sales as general sales agency of Playmobil in Japan.
Airing of TV animated series "Onegai My Melody
- Launch of "Cawaii Hana-chan" dolls.
Launch of "Thomas the Tank Engine" series.
- Exhibit at Nuremberg International Toy Fair.
- Opening of Anpanman Nikoniko Photo Studio in Yokohama Anpanman Children's Museum.
Launch of "Aqua Magic".
- Launch of new installment in Anpanman toy series - "Anpanman Solar Merry".
- "Anpanman Gabugabu Baikinjo" toy became a hit.
- 50th Anniversary.
Anpanman Touch AIUEO Kyoshitsu Kids Tablet won Nihon Omocha Taisho award of excellence.
Opening of Anpanman Nikoniko Photo Studio in Sendai Anpanman Children's Museum.
- Commencement of sales of Dia Robot series
- Opening of Anpanman Nikoniko Photo Studio in Kobe Anpanman Children's Museum.
Yomigaki Kids Tablet DX, "Koe ni Kotaeru O Te Suru Wan-chan SUPER" won Nihon Omocha Taisho award of excellence.
Launch of "Deza-kore".
- Opening of Anpanman Nikoniko Photo Studio in Fukuoka Anpanman Children's Museum.
Color Kids' Tablet, "Magical Bongo", "Hello Kitty - Ryori mo! Oshare mo! Kitchen ♥ Dresser" won Nihon Omocha Taisho award of excellence.
- "Anpanman Hajimete no Oshaberi 48", "Anpanman Magical Trumpet" won Nihon Omocha Taisho first prize.
- Exhibit at International Tokyo Toy Show, received distinction for 55th consecutive appearance.
Love Ami won Nihon Omocha Taisho grand prize.
My Friend Teddy, "Anpanman Gabugabu Baikinman" won Nihon Omocha Taisho first prize.
- "Love Ami Bonbon Maker" won Nihon Omocha Taisho grand prize.
Anpanman Yomikaki Color Kids' Tablet DX, "Anpanman Hajimete no Magic DX" won Nihon Omocha Taisho award of excellence.